A man was sent to the hospital after he was shocked by touching a zip line that had been struck by lightning Wednesday afternoon.
The man is a staff member at Creation Museum and was on the ground helping close down the zip line when he was shocked at 1:19 p.m.
The zip line attraction had been closed and all guests had been cleared out from the area before storms rolled through Boone County Wednesday.
Officials say the was conscious and breathing when EMS arrived. He was taken to the Saint Elizabeth Lawrence hospital as precaution.